The adaptable Removable Camera Insert (RCI) system is ultra-protective, customisable, and collapses flat when not in use. It comes in three sizes, this Large (RCI-L) leaves 10% free space in the Fjord 26, 20% free space in the Fjord 36, and 30% free space in the Fjord 60-C. The RCI-L is the right choice for people that need to carry the most amount of gear with them.
Weight: 810 g / 1.78 lb
Dimensions (external): 29 (W) x 41 (H) x 16.5 (D) cm / 11.4 (W) x 16.0 (H) x 6.5 (D) in
Dimensions (internal): 27 (W) x 38 (H) x 15.5 (D) cm / 10.6 (W) x 15 (H) x 6.1 (D) in
- Velcro hook and loop system for customizing the seperator walls to your needs.
- Zip-away lid that can be removed from the RCI so you have direct access to your camera gear when unzipping the FJORD 36 rear panel. The detached lid can be placed inside the FJORD 36 as extra padding or to create a laptop sleeve when placed inside the backpack behind the RCI.
- Easy and secure Velcro attachment of the RCI to FJORD 36 backpack.
- Collapses flat. This is useful for saving space like for example bringing multiple RCI's on your journey in your check-in luggage.
- Reinforced carry handle.
- Reinforced metal D-rings for attaching shoulder strap (not included).
Nylon 210 Denier Rip-stop with polyurethane coating.
- Polyester 200 Denier with polyurethane coating.
- Fleece lined interior.