GEAR COMPRESSION SYSTEM
1. Make sure the detachable side webbing straps (shown in blue) are fixed
to the front gear attachment straps (shown in grey).
2. Pull the excess webbing of the detachable side webbing straps to tighten
and compress the backpack content with attached gear tightly onto the
aluminum pack frame.
WAIST BELT EXCESS WEBBING STORAGE
1. Tighten the belt around your waist and retrieve the webbing end.
2. Push the webbing end into a pouch sewn on top of the waist belt until there
is no excess webbing left.
HIDE ICE-AXE ATTACHMENTS
1. The upper bungee cord with plastic hook can be hidden behind the
front panel when not in use.
2. The lower long webbing loop can be hidden behind the front panel
when not in use.